Chandigarh ENT Clinic strives to serve ENT as a clinical specialty with utmost sincerity, dedication, honesty and empathy.
Having been pioneers in effective ENT treatments through the latest technology in the industry, Chandigarh ENT Clinic offers a wide range of services. Ever since the clinic’s encapsulation, we have successfully diagnosed various conditions in both adults and kids alike. Owing to our clinical expertise, we have been donning a well-earned, reliable reputation over the years and we continue to be one of Chandigarh’s leading ENT specialists.
The common conditions dealt with are:
- Difficulty in breathing through nose in adults and children
- Deviated nasal septum and excessive sneezing
- Nasal polyps and allergy
- Adenoids and Tonsils in children
- Recurrent sore throat and mouth breathing due to nasal blockage
- Hoarseness and vocal polyps/nodules
- Discharging ears, decreased hearing and perforated ear drum
- Thyroid, Parotid, Sub-mandibular and Lymph node swellings in the neck
- Difficulty in breathing, swallowing and speech
- Non healing ulcers of tongue and mouth
Obstructive sleep apnea and snoring
ENT surgeries like septo-rhinoplasty, adenotonsillectomy, endoscopic sinus surgery, tympanomastoidectomy, micro laryngeal surgeries, thyroidectomy, parotidectomy, submandibular gland excision, neck dissections, laryngectomy, maxillectomy, mandibulectomy, thyroplasty, etc, all types of ear, nose, throat, head and neck cancer surgeries, ENT cosmetic surgeries like rhinoplasty, ear lobuloplasty, hair transplant etc. are our specialities.
The use of advance technology and extensive know-how at extremely affordable rates are factors that have people choosing and referring us time and again.
Latest Medical Equipment
Efficient selection of latest medical equipment for treatment as well as surgeries – Endoscopes, Operating microscope, and Coblator among others.
Dr. Rishi Raj’s round the clock availability for ENT emergencies like nasal, ear and throat bleeding, foreign bodies impacted in-ear, nose, and throat, tracheostomy, facial fractures etc.
Experience in a wide array of ENT-related cases and their treatments.